Handling of personal information
Shigira Resort (Nansei Rakuen) (hereinafter "the Company") believes the proper handling and protection of personal information from its customers to be a central element of its business activities and an important part of its social responsibility.
The Policy shall apply to golf courses, hotels, resort facilities, and Group companies operated by the Company.
The Company shall comply with Personal Information Protection Laws, other related laws and ordinances, and relevant guidelines, etc.
The Company shall collect personal information from customers (name, address, birth date, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) in accordance with Personal Information Protection Laws, other related laws and ordinances, and relevant guidelines, etc., in an honest, legitimate manner.
The Company may use personal information for the following purposes:
1) To inform customers via mail, telephone, e-mail, or facsimile, etc., about the use of the Company's golf courses, hotels, and other facilities
2) To provide information/perform sales activities pertaining to the Company's golf courses, hotel operations, membership sales, etc., via direct mail and/or e-mail.
3) To perform tasks associate with or related to the above items and reply to inquiries
Personal information may be shared and used among the Company, its Group companies, and the Company's facilities in order to provide efficient and reliable services and to offer more product and service options to customers.
The Company shall not disclose or provide personal information in its possession unless the customer provides advance consent or the following conditions apply.
1) When required by law to disclose/provide personal information to a third party
2) When personal information must be disclosed/provided to a third party in order to protect a person's life, physical well-being, or property and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
3) When required by judicial bodies, government organizations, or other legal organizations to disclose/provide personal information to a third party
4) When personal information must be disclosed/provided to a third party in order to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
The customer may request disclosure of personal information possessed by the Company. When requesting disclosure, the customer must submit personal identification documents in order to prevent information leaks to parties other than the customer to whom the data pertains.
Disclosure requests shall be handled in accordance with Personal Information Protection Laws and other related laws and ordinances. The same applies when the customer requests the correction, addition, or deletion of personal information possessed by the Company pursuant to Personal Information Protection Laws.
When a customer's personal information is shared and used between Group companies, the party that initially obtained said personal information shall be responsible for the management of the information, and shared personal information items may only be used within the scope necessary for fulfilling the intended purpose.
The Company shall implement safety measures to an appropriate, reasonable extent to prevent illegal access to, loss of, falsification of, leaking of, or any other hazards related to the personal information in its possession.
The Company shall endeavor to make ongoing revisions and improvements to internal personal information protection structures.
The Company shall ensure that the Policy is widely known and understood by its employees, educate its employees about the protection of personal information, and improve overall awareness of personal information matters.
Inquiries about personal information
UNIMAT RESORT & COMMUNITY Co., Ltd.
Unimat Aoyama Building, 8F
2-12-14 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 107-0062
(M-F, 10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.; closed on holidays)
Depending on the property you are staying at and the date of cancellation, a cancellation fee may be charged based on the below fee schedule.
Shigira Bayside Suite ALLAMANDA / Hotel Breeze Bay Marina / Wellness Villa Brisa
|One day in advance||20% of room rate|
|Same day||80% of room rate|
|No show||100% of room rate|
|20 days in advance||20% of room rate|
|9 days in advance||50% of room rate|
|2 days in advance||80% of room rate|
|One day in advance||100% of room rate|
|No show||100% of room rate|