50 degree water bubbles up from 1,250 meters below the ground in the Shigira area of Miyakojima.
This generous spring offers 800 tons of water per day.
This Jungle Pool uses nature spring water, and is warm all year round.
Enjoy the pool in your bathing suit with family, as a couple, or with friends.
*Bring your own bathing suit (bathing suits may also be rented or purchased)
An outdoor bath made from spring water that is around 41°C.
Natural Okinawan rocks are placed around the pool, and the open bath is surround by plants and flowers.
You will leave feeling refreshed, as the waters stimulate parasympathetic nerves.
An outdoor bath made from spring water that is around 42°C.
Even a quick dip in the bath will leave you feeling refreshed.
You can relax during the day, or enjoy the waters at night while surrounded by the sound of waves.
- 1．Front Lobby
- 2．Outdoor Bath (men & women)
- 3．Observation Bath (men & women)
- 4．Mongolian Salt Sauna for Women
- 5．Amethyst Sauna for Women
- 6．Massage Room
- 7．Outdoor Cafe
- 8．Jungle Pool
- 9．Full Body Bath
- 10．Waterfall Bath
- 11．Cave Bath
- 12．Swimming Pool
- 13．Fitness Gym
- 14．Private Room
- 15．Finland Sauna for Men
- Business Hours
- Noon to 10:00 pm (final entry at 9:30 pm)
Complimentary parking (bus parking also available)
- Entrance Fee
Adult (12 years and older) Child (4 to 11 years old) Infant (3 years old and under) 1,530 yen 820 yen Free
*The fee includes the hot spring tax, consumption tax, and complimentary towel
*Re-entry it not allowed
- Private Room
Ocean Private Room (Allamanda Suite) 1 hours 30 minutes 3 hours Half day plan
2:00 to 7:30 pm
13,200 yen 19,800 yen 33,000 yen Private Room (Hibiscus, Bougainvillea, Peregrina, Lantana) 1 hours 30 minutes 3 hours Half day plan
2:00 to 7:30 pm
4,400 yen 6,600 yen 11,000 yen
*All prices (for 2 people) include tax.
*Prior reservations are required
- ◆Rental clothing: indoor clothing and bathing suit, 510 yen per adult (children’s rental clothing is not available)
- ◆Guests staying at Shigira Bayside Suite Allamanda may arrive via rental cart or the designated cart for Pool Villa Royal Suite guests. Please contact the front or service desk if you wish to be picked up individually.
- ◆Guests staying at Hotel Breeze Bay marina and Wellness Villa Brisa will be picked up separately.
- ◆Guests staying at The Shigira can come via the designated cart.
Please wear a rash guard or other concealing items if you have any tattoos.
- Usage Guidelines
- ・For health reasons, we do not allow beverages to be brought to this facility or in the changing rooms.
- ・Gangs or people connected with gangs, people with tattoos, or people who are intoxicated are prohibited from entering the baths.
- ・If we determine that your activities are causing a disruption to other guests, we may ask you to leave.
- ・Guests with infectious diseases are prohibited from entering the baths.
- ・All children elementary school-aged and younger must be accompanied by a guardian.
- ・For safety reasons, do not run anywhere at this facility or jump into any of the pools.
- ・Photography or video recording is strictly prohibited at this facility.
- ・Do not enter the baths after applying sun tan oil or sunscreen, as it effects the quality of the water.
- ・You may smoke only in the designated areas.
- ・Be careful not to lose your key. Guests will be responsible for the replacement costs for lost keys.
- ・We are not responsible for the loss of any valuable that are placed in any location other than the designated storage boxes for valuables.
- ・The spring water at this facility is not potable.
- ・Be aware that the color of precious metals may be altered if they come in contact with the spring water.
We ask for your understanding and cooperation.
*The entrance fee covers the hot spring tax, as well as consumption tax.
*The entrance fee may be changed without notice.
||Shigira Gold Onsen
1405-223 Ueno Shinzato, Miyakojima-shi, Okinawa 906-0202 Tel: 0980-74-7340 / Fax: 0980-74-7343